Monday, January 4, 2010

Domestic Love Letters

you may recognize this. i just redid it so it works in the series.
INSIDE (above): you're in the shower right now but when you're out i'm going to shower you with kisses.

OUTSIDE (above): my turn.
INSIDE (above): i'm going to do the dishes today, even though it's your turn. just because i really like you.



OUTSIDE (above): good morning.
INSIDE (above): i'm going to cook you breakfast. OK?

This is my new series. Domestic Love Letters. The idea is to have cards laying around and ready to surprise your significant other with. Little sweet-nothings that we do for our loved ones, but presenting it in a different way, making it a little more climactic. I'm working on a few more. I want to have between 6 and 10.

ps. I finally figured out how to send these cards through my printer! so now the cards actually say what i tell you they say on the inside. and the outside. aka they're finished pieces instead of all "almost finished".

No comments:

Post a Comment